A New Beginning

Leave a Comment
It is Autumn, the clocks have gone back, the fire crackles in the woodburner, and as I face challenges and changes, I have moved my blog and will be keeping it quiet for a while! This is kind of an experiment, in blogging our new way of being, which is quite scary for me.
For the last five years or so, I have been on a journey - a journey into a different way of life, homesteading, homeschooling, through a fascination with plain christianity and on to agrarianism..... and all of that has been to some extent web inspired, and very, very american. But you see we aren't american, we are english.
As our church has been split apart, and our lives are changing, so the children are consdering school, we are considering a return to the anglican church ... life seems to have come full circle. And I need a place to write my thoughts at the end of the day, where I do not pretend to be anything other than I am.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest