A list of my shortcomings, and a special offer.

1 comment
Well, not so good at this diarising thing, obviously.

The weather is wild and wet and windy and most of my time seems to be spent hauling horses around into a headwind. It's tiring and sends me slightly do-lally. Quiet please at the back, no heckling if you don't mind.

Last night at Guides, we were fortunate enough to have the very wonderful Lucinda Fredericks come to talk to the girls. She was very inspiring, and told them all to know what they wanted, focus, work hard and aim for the top! Quite a few of them were a bit awestruck, and a lot of autographs were signed.

Unfortunately, all this toil and mixing with the stars is hampering my mission to plan my Dig for Victory garden for next year before Christmas - I was hoping to have my seed list up here by now.

I also have lots of Make Do and Mend posts on the back burner, but at this rate, they will boil quietly dry and have to be rehydrated before they get to you.

I have just taken time to upload a fabulous special offer onto my Usborne site so I thought now would be a good time to remind you to go and do some Christmas shopping!

1 comments:

Cat said...

"Quiet please at the back, no heckling if you don't mind."

Oh. Oops. Shushing. {grin} Canada is way far to the back, isn't it? Or is it just off in left field somewhere?

"at this rate, they will boil quietly dry and have to be rehydrated before they get to you."

I find rehydrated posts surprisingly delicious. Looking forward to it. :~)

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest