Something of Spring

1 comment
has been in the air, though it is only January.


for the first time in months, there was this, for a start.


and the view in the lane has been like this - look, no snow!



There is green goodness in the garden - this is Black Tuscan Kale, which thankfully we all love and revere - because we have a lot of it!



The smallest shoots of spring goodness are growing in my tunnel in a tunnel.



and in the kitchen, goodness from the fruits of autumn. Oh, how I love these squashes.



and the daily goodness of milk - we just have one goat in milk at the moment - our dear old Scallywag - and this is our daily quart of milk - along with the pile of books which seem to follow me everywhere, as I seek information and inspiration!

So many good things.

The fact that I am fairly sure the soap I made last night has gone horribly wrong almost seems unimportant! Almost.

1 comments:

Jan said...

Your kale looks lovely. I was looking forward to ours but should have harvested before the snow as the rabbits had the lot :(

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest